Remote Keyless Entry Systems
A remote keyless entry system allows the driver to enter their vehicle without inserting a key into the door. When the driver pushes a button on the key, it emits an identification code using radio waves (300 to 400 MHz) to the vehicle. The identification code is automatically compared to the vehicle’s code; if the two codes match the doors are locked or unlocked.
The key can also have other function buttons, for example, to open the boot or activate the vehicle’s security system via a panic button.
DENSO supplies various keys and vehicle-side receivers for remote keyless entry systems, which are used in more than 100 countries.
- Two types of keys – fob type and integrated type
- Compact size, despite numerous function buttons
- Waterproof, durable and reliable
- Low standby current to provide a longer battery life
- Vehicle-side receivers:
- High sensitivity
- Stable operation with minimal environmental influence
- Small receiver with a built-in antenna