Vehicle instrument clusters are required to provide drivers with a large and ever-increasing amount of information, styled to match the vehicle’s design. DENSO has developed a range of sophisticated instrument clusters, in various configurations, that convey information efficiently and safely.
- Multiple information displays capable of providing a variety of information
- Various configurations available including three-dimensional and graduated colour display plates
- Precise, quiet and responsive analogue indicators use stepper motors to convert speed and other data into a readable format
- High-luminance, long-life and low energy light-emitting diodes
- High reliability due to one-chip microcomputer controlling all indicators